Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Checked out but getting ready to check in



It is just so DANG hard to focus on work before a vacation. We check in on Thursday but I believe I am already check out of work. It is a little lack of motivation and a little of not wanting to start anything new so there is nothing to break right before I leave or while I am gone. So if you think about it, all of it makes sense. Or I have justified it. Any who just ready for some fun and sun...........well looks like lots of rain too. No biggs. I can relax and have fun no matter rain or shine.

Sand should be a very interesting factor on this trip. And NO I am not talking about chafing. Ella, my 2 year old does not care a whole lot for the gritty stuff. When she comes in contact with it she tends to hold her hands as far away as possible from her body as not to infect the rest of her. Last year she sat in a beach chair with an umbrella over head and was just about as content as one could be. Now she is a year older and much more active, we will just have to wait and see. However there is a lazy river (my personal fave) and pools so I believe we are covered either way.

Bottom line I am pumped up and ready for the trip. Don't expect me to be super enthusiastic about work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment