Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keep your head up.......NO NO NO


Not that I am a fast swimmer or even an average swimmer but I am getting better. To my understanding, the idea is to keep your head down then turn your head to the side and breathe. This works great for about 30 yards then I get tired lose form and throw the head up. I feel like I would look like the loch ness monster cruising through the water. Assuming she did in deed exist.....or does she. Anyway, the form is getting much better and a bit of comfort is setting in. However it is still hard as hell. I managed to swim abut 750 yards(not with out breaks) in my allotted time. It is a little intimidating to swim next to the Hulk (Chris) who is swimming at least 3 laps to my 1. That's ok because I know that if i work hard enough one day I will still not be as fast as some of these guys. I'm good with that as long as I continue to give it my all.

1 comment: