Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Early to Rise

This is day two of my initiative to get up earlier as not to be so rushed to get out of the door. I am also trying to get in an extra few minutes of physical activity to get the blood flowing and to drop a few extra pounds. Yesterday I reluctantly rolled out of bed and rode the bike for about 25 min. That seemed to work pretty good. As not to tire out the legs I was going to find something else to do this morning but was a little achy and decided not to exercise. Last week I overworked myself (in the gym not at my job) and suffered through the entire week. So I am trying to ease into my new routine. This is also in efforts to get down to 185 and win the office "Biggest Loser" competition. The number 185 is just a goal, however the office challenge is a competition. It is a month long event that started on May 1st and will end on June 1st. Upside, I am the favorite to win. Downside, that means I am the fattest. I think I can handle the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment